Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart TOB-195 Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless

Buying Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless A wonder oven!By Niki M.Overall, I love this oven. Unless it breaks down on me, which only time will tell, I cannot think of anything drastically negative to say about it. Yes, it needs an interior light. Yes, the crumb tray slides out from the back. But those issues don't come close to detracting from the oven and are minor compared to what this oven does right. Cuisinart is doing this oven a marketable disservice by labeling it a "toaster" oven. Rather, this is a full fledged oven (in reduced size) that also happens to toast your bread too. Cuisinart has established a new category of ovens with this one. It has evolved way past the "toaster" stage. I'll try to cover everything I wanted to know about this oven when I was researching it:AESTHETICS: Aesthetically, this oven beats ... »» Read more about Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless.

Price: $325.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment