Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart SM-70BC Cuisinart SM-70BC 7-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Brushed Chrome

Where I buy Cuisinart SM-70BC 7-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Brushed Chrome Unexpected Pleasure and PerformanceBy Robert Brian LammI have owned a few KitchenAid 5 Qt mixers, and even a Hobart Professional 5 Qt (45 lbs, 3 speed manual transmission). I was disappointed to hear (but never experienced) the problems users encountered when KitchenAid changed their gearbox from metal to plastic (yes, their gearbox, not their gears). Therefore, the assurance that currently appears on their product box that their mixers have "all metal gears" does not address the problem of the gearbox COVER material. Whether K'Aid has addressed this issue has never really been clarified by them adequately for my taste, and so my temptation to purchase the 6 qt. KitchenAid was dampened.I purchased the Cuisinart 7 Quart because I wanted the extra capacity - simply that. I find that its power is adequate for all tasks, and no matter what the speed setting, it "knows" to ramp ... »» Read more about Cuisinart SM-70BC 7-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Brushed Chrome.

Price: $725.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment