Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart DLC-2014CHB Cuisinart DLC-2014CHB PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless

Where to get Cuisinart DLC-2014CHB PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless The food processor SHOW DOWN: A comparison of 14 cup stainless Cuisinart food processorsBy ChandlerWhen I buy a new kitchen or household item with lots of competitors I do loads of comparison/contrasting and research first if it's over a hundred bucks...Knowing it was time for a new food processor, I began comparing models. However, I found it a tad difficult to do with all the different blades, codes, etc. Therefore, once I had completed my own shopping and comparisons, I thought it might be helpful for anyone else in the same situation if I posted my own comparisons here. I'll start by saying I decided to order the Cuisinart Limited Edition Metal 14 cup food processor on Amazon. I found it to be the best value for my own needs and it was cheaper here than anywhere else I looked as of the time of my review. I chose Cuisinart ... »» Read more about Cuisinart DLC-2014CHB PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless.

Price: $545.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment