Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart FP-14DC Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast

Where can I buy Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast The food processor SHOW DOWN: A comparison of 14 cup stainless Cuisinart food processorsBy ChandlerUpdate: cuisinart no longer carries the Limited Edition. However, it periodically gets reintroduced by them. I've been asked to leave my review up based upon it covering the other two and noting things one might consider in comparisons. However this old model of the LE is hard to find now so I wanted to note that up front. When I buy a new kitchen or household item with lots of competitors I do loads of comparison/contrasting and research first if it's over a hundred bucks...Knowing it was time for a new food processor, I began comparing models. However, I found it a tad difficult to do with all the different blades, codes, etc. Therefore, once I had completed my own shopping and comparisons, I thought it might be helpful for anyone else in the same situation ... »» Read more about Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast.

Price: $545.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment