Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart SM-55BC Cuisinart SM-55BC 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Brushed Chrome

Where to buy Cuisinart SM-55BC 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Brushed Chrome I'm a satisfied Cuisinart convert!By Steven J. RickardI've been a long-time fan of the KitchenAid mixer. My grandmother has been using the same KitchenAid mixer since the late 50s, and it's still going strong. I was thrilled to get a KitchenAid "Ultra-Power" mixer as a gift about seven years ago, and it worked great for occasional use. Over the past couple of years I've been doing more and more baking, and about a year ago I began making my own bread. After about six months of using my KitchenAid to knead two loaves of whole-wheat bread every week or so, it made a terrible grinding noise, and stopped working. I decided I'd better buy a new KitchenAid with a more powerful motor, and went online to see which was recommended. Much to my surprise, the reviews for the KitchenAid were no longer as positive as they had been. People were ... »» Read more about Cuisinart SM-55BC 5-1/2-Quart 12-Speed Stand Mixer, Brushed Chrome.

Price: $550.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment