Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CBT-1000 Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1000-Watt Die-Cast Blender with 64-Ounce Jar

Excellent Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1000-Watt Die-Cast Blender with 64-Ounce Jar Best blender ever!By Trudy RoseI looked at what seemed to be a million blenders. I do a lot of vegan and raw foods but I didn't want to spend upwards of $400. I love this blender! It has handled everything I hoped it would, including frozen fruits for smoothies. It is very quiet for a blender. I like the die-cast base, the simple controls (who really needs 14 settings?), and the pulse setting. The only minor flaw is the difficulty in getting out the last 1/4 cup of whatever I've made. Overall, I very much recommend this blender.25 of 28 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1000-Watt Die-Cast Blender with 64-Ounce Jar.

Price: $365.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment