Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart DLC-2014N Cuisinart DLC-2014N PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White

So I got it Cuisinart DLC-2014N PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White The only appliance that stays on the counterBy A CustomerWhen shopping for a new food processor, this one looked good, but I hesitated at first because of the price. I went ahead and splurged, and I'm so glad I did. This machine is unbelievable. I use it almost daily. It is easy to use, easy to clean, voluminous, and sturdy. Plus all the pieces stack nicely inside the bowl, so it really does not take up much space. My favorite uses: chop herbs (which I HATE doing by hand), make bean dips, make veggie spreads, slice carrots, shred cabbage, puree soups (careful -- it can splatter and leak through the middle hole, out so don't fill it too much with liquid), and puree tofu-based sauces and pie fillings. If you're looking for a machine that does mostly liquids, (soups/smoothies), opt for a blender. If you only prepare small amounts of ... »» Read more about Cuisinart DLC-2014N PowerPrep Plus 14-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White.

Price: » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment