Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart DSA-11 Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe Hard Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set

Where can I get this Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe Hard Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set Food sliiiiiides off!By Daniel ValenteOh my gosh - these pans are GREAT! We made scrambled eggs the other night, and I actually called my daughter over to watch the little burned parts slide right off the pan! Light - easy to clean - dishwasher safe - CAN'T BEAT THEM! I actually read the instructions, and discovered that PAM is not recommended, nor is the highest heat. These adjustments will take some time, but I have hidden the PAM, and put stickies on my stove to remind everyone. GREAT product for a very fair price! Agree with other readers that would have liked covers for the skillets, but oh well!5 of 6 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe Hard Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set.

Price: $520.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment