Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart 77-17 Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set

Oh my god Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set Stumpted the ChefBy Adrienne BoswellI just love this set. I bought it because I wanted something that would last a long, long time, be good to cook with, and look beautiful. I went to different stores, picking up saute pans until I found the one that balanced nicely - and it was a Cuisinart! I waited until it was on sale, and I bought it. I was thrilled when it arrived. The tops fit snuggly on the pots and pans. It's so nice to have a top for every pot, and not have to share tops. I like this set because I always have the right tool for the job. Now, sometimes, one of my Cuisinart tops does double duty and tops one of my cast iron skillets. They do just fine, even with the old stuff. Be good to your cookware and it ... »» Read more about Cuisinart 77-17 Chef's Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set.

Price: $670.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment