Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless

This stuff Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Good, solid, basic machine.By Naomi WitzkeMy first attempt at purchasing a food processor was to buy the $69.99 Oster. I did this because of the price. Predictably, it did not perform well and I had to return it. Perhaps Oster does better with blenders, I don't know. After doing further research, I was torn between KitchenAid and Cuisinart. There are hordes of loyal followers in each camp on this issue, and it was hard to choose based on reviews. I finally just went with Cuisinart, because it happened to be the model that my local store carried. In general, I'm happy with the product and would recommend it to other home cooks. I've only had this appliance a few months, and I don't use it every day. I probably use it once every couple weeks because it's only my husband and ... »» Read more about Cuisinart DLC-2009CHB Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless.

Price: $270.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment