Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart 5051812 Cuisinart X-Series Side Tang 18-Piece Set in Cherry Block

Discounts Cuisinart X-Series Side Tang 18-Piece Set in Cherry Block Decent knives for the costBy Jon AnthonyAlthough the "cherry" finish wasnt as near a match as I would have liked with my new cherry cabinets, (mahogany would have been a better call), the set is nonethless attractive. The knives I have used since delivery 3 weeks ago have all made for very efficient and clean cuts. Even Theodore James Bear was appreciative of the fine cutting edges, as the scissors used to trim his fur were like cutting through butter, with no pulling or sawing as with my older set. I hand wash and towel dry immediately after use, so some of the other reviewer's post-dishwasher-corrosion comments don't apply in my case. Probably not a knive set worthy of the gourmet cook's kitchen, but I thought a tremendous bargain and good quality for the cost.4 of 5 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Cuisinart X-Series Side Tang 18-Piece Set in Cherry Block.

Price: » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment