Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart DLC-XPBC Cuisinart Classic DLC-XPBC 20-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome

Finally I got it Cuisinart Classic DLC-XPBC 20-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome A bustBy Mark B. AnstendigMine arrived broken.After much aggravation with the customer service, which gave wrong info and wanted me to send it in at my own expense, Cuisinart finally told me Ca law made them pick it up for nothing. It took two months and lots of Cuisinart mistakes to get it back to me. And I was also billed for the repair and went through hell getting them to find that it was under warranty.Then, too, I received this repaired, top of the line product back with a broken plug.Then a really nasty cusomer service sup., without apologies and a truly hard-nosed ugly manner lays down the law...I have to send it in at my expense and they will take another 3 to 4 weeks to fix it and there is nothing I can do about it (she said that).Finally an upper level supervisor, whom I insisted on ... »» Read more about Cuisinart Classic DLC-XPBC 20-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome.

Price: $1,000.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment