Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart DGB-600BCFR Factory-Reconditioned Cuisinart DGB-600BC Grind and Brew Coffeemaker, Brushed Chrome

Hey Factory-Reconditioned Cuisinart DGB-600BC Grind and Brew Coffeemaker, Brushed Chrome Love it!By D. HamiltonOk, ok, I have read the reviews. A friend gave me this coffee maker after she had the same experience as other reviewers. She had messes on the counter, floor, etc., and practically threw it at me. Well I've had it for a year now and it's been perfect. I have a feeling that the users who had problems didn't push the filter door in firmly enough. It has to "click" in place. The only problem I've had is that my guests drink up the coffee too fast and I end up making another pot. As far as cleaning... most of the time I just rinse off the parts and let them dry. Every now and then I dump the parts in the dishwasher. How difficult is that? Also, since the coffee maker doesn't have a hot plate, I preheat the carafe with hot ... »» Read more about Factory-Reconditioned Cuisinart DGB-600BC Grind and Brew Coffeemaker, Brushed Chrome.

Price: » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment