Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart CSK-250 Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet

Hey Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet Great purchase.By E. F. ThompsonSo glad I bought this skillet. I make a breakfast casserole, omlete-type dish that works best in one pan and my old electric frying pan was on it's last leg. I have been looking for a replacement for about a year. I hesitated before spending well over $100.00 ( my original top price ) but I am so glad I did. Skillet heated quickly for frying the chopped bacon, then elevated temp upward to fry the potatoes crisp and back down to low to set the eggs. Anyhow, not a thing stuck, cleaned up like a breeze! Now, I can't wait to make my potstickers, like a previous reviewer mentioned; with this unit it sounds like I can steam them and brown all in one pan! This is definitely bigger then my older, smaller skillet ( Rival w/a metal lid) so I had ... »» Read more about Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet.

Price: $270.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment