Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart GG-12 Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly Nonstick Hard Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set

OMG Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly Nonstick Hard Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set Fantastic Cookware!!By CraigMy wife recently began researching possible harmful items in our home, and asked me to get cookware without Teflon. Having grown up with non-stick pans, and having had a bad encounter with stainless steel, I was expecting this change to be a nightmare. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised. I researched healthy alternatives to non-stick and came up with ionized aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron and ceramic coated cast iron. None of these seemed like a great choice. I then went to Bed Bath and Beyond to look at pans and discovered the Cuisinart Green line. After seeing the cast iron, I realized we probably would somehow damage our new glasstop stove as it was so heavy, so ceramic coated aluminum sounded great. I settled on either Calphalon One infused ionized aluminum or the Cuisinart line. However, Bed Bath and Beyond is a bit confusing with the Cuisinart line. ... »» Read more about Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet Eco-Friendly Nonstick Hard Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set.

Price: $570.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment