Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart BRK-200 Cuisinart BRK-200 Brick Oven Deluxe, Stainless Steel

Read this first Cuisinart BRK-200 Brick Oven Deluxe, Stainless Steel The Best Convection/Toaster I Could FindBy TedOSince age 11, when I began working in the kitchen of my parents' steakhouse as an aspiring chef wannabe, I have been a big "fan" of convection cooking and have since owned several convection toaster ovens. When I was ready to buy a new one in early 2008, I did a fair amount of research and the Cuisinart BRK-200 emerged as the clear winner. So far, it is the best convection/toaster I've ever used. It costs more than most others but the quality and value is very good. It is the only oven I've found with all the features I want, especially: interior light, convection + toasting, stainless steel exterior, and large enough inside for a 12" pizza or large chicken. After using this oven for several months, I am very happy with my purchase.PRO:-Quiet fan during convection cooking-Internal Light-Simple Controls, easy & convenient ... »» Read more about Cuisinart BRK-200 Brick Oven Deluxe, Stainless Steel.

Price: $450.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment