Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CWC-1600 Cuisinart CWC-1600 Private Reserve Wine Cellar

How useful Cuisinart CWC-1600 Private Reserve Wine Cellar Very dissapointed with Cuisinart!!!By ettoreDon't waste your time and money with Cuisinart. I received a 6-bottle cellar as a gift about three yrs ago and worked great for about two yrs. When I called Cuisinart they kindly offered a 16-bottle unit as a replacement and I thought: this is nice! But after 4 months of use the new unit crapped out. They suggested there's been power issues but I'm sure we have not had any power glitches or outages in weeks. Now I called Customer Service and they said that they have to go by the "original" purchase date, which I know is over 3 yrs, which means I'm out of luck. Now I'm stuck with a pretty wine storage cabinet that I'll have to throw away. I will never buy Cuisinart if I can help it.My brother have a Haier wine cellar that's about 10 yrs old and he ... »» Read more about Cuisinart CWC-1600 Private Reserve Wine Cellar.

Price: $365.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment