Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart DLC-2011N Cuisinart DLC-2011N Prep 11 Plus Food Processor, White

Full reviews Cuisinart DLC-2011N Prep 11 Plus Food Processor, White Underpowered, leaky, I'm returning this bombBy Michael CarmelI like good design, lots of features and industrial strength, so when I saw this "full-featured" elegant processor with extras well under $... new, I brought it home and tested it with my favorite Italian batter bread recipe from Bernard Clayton's authoritative bread book. This bread takes 35 minutes of kneading with my powerful Kenwood Major mixer, but the Kenwood mixer walks around the counter as it slams the doughball, so I looked forward to Clayton's 7-minute Cuisinart kneading time. The light batter lifted up the blade and allowed seepage all around the bowl before I reached 2/3 of the claimed 6-cups of flour capacity. It looked like "the blob" was back and about to eat Seattle. Customer service operator at Cuisinart left me on hold for 10 minutes while she "went to get a blade," then disconnected me. ... »» Read more about Cuisinart DLC-2011N Prep 11 Plus Food Processor, White.

Price: $325.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment