Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart MCU-12 Cuisinart Multiclad Unlimited Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set

Cool Cuisinart Multiclad Unlimited Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set Makes cooking an absolute joyBy Julia GreerI've always been an avid cook, but never quite appreciated the importance of a great set of cookware. After being diagnosed with an illness that was probably caused in part by years of Teflon use, I decided to get rid of my kitchen-full of T-Fal Teflon cookware and splurge on stainless steel. After much research, I decided on this set of Cuisinart Multiclad. My thought was I wanted something durable, heavy-duty (yet not so physically heavy that it was a pain to pull out pots and pans every time I cooked), and that would not leach harmful chemicals into food and the air while I cooked.I admit, I was intimidated by stainless steel... I had the idea that food easily became burned on and that it took intense scrubbing after each use. I also had the idea that a good set of quality stainless ... »» Read more about Cuisinart Multiclad Unlimited Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set.

Price: $670.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment