Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CGG-200 Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill

I like this Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill Awesome, quality, compact grillBy Elle ShopperMy old, very large gas grill finally fell apart after many long years of use. I've been using a charcoal Weber while looking for a replacement gas grill. I love all things Cuisinart so was very intrigued when I found this grill here on Amazon. After reading the reviews I knew my search was over; this was the grill for me. I actually found it on ebay for 10.00 less than Amazon at the time, same free shipping, so I ordered from there (it's the same price now, 159.95). The seller was Beach Camera, the only seller listed here on Amazon currently. I also bought the cover, which is much heavier/nicer than any other grill cover I've ever owned. Beach Camera is a great seller, you won't be disappointed with their service. The grill is heavy duty and I'm guessing ... »» Read more about Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill.

Price: $249.99 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment