Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CGG-180 Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand

Take a look at this Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand Not as good as advertised. BEWARE FAKE REVIEWS.By Coug MoogAfter reading all these glowing reviews, I was expecting the fire of the gods. When it came, my Cuisinart grill was a total disappointment. Can't get hot enough to grill a steak, half the grill surface only gets "warm."I went back to file my review, and looked more closely at the five star reviews of this product. NOT ONE OF THEM HAS EVER REVIEWED ANOTHER PRODUCT ON AMAZON.Go back in my review history and you'll see I do my best to post my honest experience with a variety of products (in this category I've also reviewed my beloved Smokin' Tex smoker a couple years ago). So I'm not just one of Cuisinart's employees, taking an afternoon to establish a bunch of phony Amazon identities and post a bunch of fluff about my company's product.On the plus side, this grill is made ... »» Read more about Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand.

Price: $179.99 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment