Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart ice50bc Cuisinart ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker

Wow Cuisinart ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker Great ice cream with little fussBy John StagamanLike another reviewer, I was happy to see a compressor machine available for a reasonable price. I'd owned a smaller machine with a bowl that was placed in the freezer, but the ice cream wasn't as creamy as I wanted and the results varied dramatically from batch to batch.Armed with a gift certificate (plus quite a bit more), I ordered this machine. For the fourth of July, I made 3 flavors for a party (vanilla, chocolate, & stawberry--I went with the basics), making the bases for each the night before. The next morning, I froze all three ice creams in less than two hours. With a compressor machine, it's easy to make multiple batches one after the other. And the ice cream was a hit at the party, too.Some tips:1. The first batch I made was a simple recipe from the instructions ... »» Read more about Cuisinart ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker.

Price: $399.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment