Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CGR-4C Cuisinart Griddler Indoor Electric Grill

This stuff Cuisinart Griddler Indoor Electric Grill Multiple grills in one and easy cleanup, mostlyBy J. HogleI bought this grill to replace a different brand that still worked but had worn-out grill plates. This model allows me to remove the grill plates for cleaning and I hope that means the surfaces will last longer. The plates are also replaceable so I don't have to dispose of the grill when the plates wear out (like the other brand). It is reasonably compact to use on my counter and the top grill portion is short enough that it doesn't hit the bottom of my cupboards when opening it (had that problem with the other brand). Am pleased with the unit so far, although I will need to practice a bit with it to learn how best to set temperatures for things like pancakes or other items more sensitive to temperature choice than steaks and burgers. The manual gives a ... »» Read more about Cuisinart Griddler Indoor Electric Grill.

Price: » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment