Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart 66-17 Cuisinart 66-17 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set

Find Cuisinart 66-17 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set CuisinartBy mThis is a beautiful set of cookware and, I think, a great value...I paid $189.99 for 17 pieces, 15 of which are pots, pans & lids and 2 inserts..for pasta and for steaming. I like that there are 2 of the same size lid. You always get 1 lid that fits 2 items in the set and I would always use them at the same time and only be able to cover 1. No worries with this set--there is 1 lid for each. Also, I did a lot of price shopping before I picked this one and it's the only brand that calls it 17-piece and gives you all cookware. Every other set I saw that was over, say, 10 pieces-- the extra was knives or plastic utensils vs pots and pans. If it was 17 pieces, 7 to 9 of them were bowls, ... »» Read more about Cuisinart 66-17 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set.

Price: $670.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment