Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cuisinart CWC-800 Cuisinart CWC-800 8-Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar, Stainless Finish

Discount Cuisinart CWC-800 8-Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar, Stainless Finish Good wine cellar, if it doesn't die on youBy Ned StevensWorked great for about 6 months. Held a constant temperature that was only 2 or 3 degrees off what the readout displayed. Then in the 7th month, I noticed the fan was laboring and the inside temp was getting higher. Been about a year now and it hasn't died on me yet but I don't think it has much time left. If you could get it for like $100, I would recommend it. But for what I paid, I don't plan on replacing it when it finally kicks and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. That being said, it's a much much better value then any other cellars I looked at that were twice the price or more and had terrible reviews.9 of 11 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more about Cuisinart CWC-800 8-Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar, Stainless Finish.

Price: $299.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment