Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CJE-1000 Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor

This brand new Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor Great Juicer!By my2centsI just got this juicer yesterday,and tried it this morning. After reading some not so good reviews, I was impressed with this machine. I used carrots and apples to start. I tried to get the whole apple in the shoot, but it was to large. I don't know where all these juicer commercials are getting their produce, but mine where average size, and wouldn't fit. No problem. I cut them in half. To my supprise, one got stuck in the bottom of the shaft. I stopped the unit and removed the piece. I cut them in quarters and started again. It worked fine. I found the reason the half apple got stuck. The shaft has a pyramid V shape at the bottom to keep the feeder bar from spinning when the unit is on I guess. Not necessary in my opinion. This is a well built unit. Stainless ... »» Read more about Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor.

Price: $365.00 » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment