Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cuisinart CWC-900 Cuisinart CWC-900 Private Reserve 11-Bottle Stainless-Steel Countertop Wine Cellar

OMG Cuisinart CWC-900 Private Reserve 11-Bottle Stainless-Steel Countertop Wine Cellar Must be something wrong with the Thermostat...By Drew CheneyI think the problems that other reviewers had might be similar to what I experienced, though they didn't indicate that they kept the unit around long enough for me to be sure. I'm returning this unit to the dept. store where I bought it, but I'd like to warn other potential buyers to be watchful.I knew that it would take a while (up to a week, possibly) for the unit to get to its holding temperature (I had it at 57 or 58, I don't remember, exactly). Once it did, it barely ran at all. I mean AT ALL; the fan might have clicked on once every couple of days, after that.After a short period of time, though, the unit was literally running around the clock. Also, the temperature LED showed 74 degrees, though a thermometer I placed in the unit read ... »» Read more about Cuisinart CWC-900 Private Reserve 11-Bottle Stainless-Steel Countertop Wine Cellar.

Price: » Check Discount Price.



No comments:

Post a Comment